Rockland Development Council is hosting VIRTUAL BINGO NIGHT!
We couldn’t be together for Philanthropy Day, so here’s a great way for us to connect while giving our nonprofit members a chance to win big bucks for their organization — and have fun doing it!
Thursday, November 12th at 7pm
Over the course of the 1 ½-hour virtual event, we’ll be donating $100 per game to our winning Nonprofit RDC members
Here’s how it works:
- The event is FREE, but you must be an RDC member to play.
- You need to register to play by completing the form below.
- All registrants will be given 5 (five) Bingo cards per game. These will be mailed to you prior to the event.
- IMPORTANT! RDC member organizations can only register once. However, you are encouraged to ask another person in your organization to play along with you so you do not have to manage all five cards.
- A Zoom link will be sent to all registered players and their partners prior to the event.
- We will be playing a minimum of 5 games, each with two opportunities to win. Every winning game earns $100 for your nonprofit. RDC members who are not nonprofits are also welcome to play – you can designate a nonprofit to donate your winnings to.
- All players must register by November 7th so we have enough time to get your cards to you.
Donate $150 or more to become a BINGO Night Sponsor and receive complimentary 2021 RDC membership and sponsor recognition
Donate HERE or mail your donation to:Rockland Development Council / PO Box 915 / Nyack NY 10960